Request an OCI Official Transcript

Request an OCI Unofficial Transcript

Submit an Official High School/GED Transcript

Request a Diploma / AOS Degree Replacement

Fill out the applicable form, including your signature, and forward it to the Registrar. Scan and email to [email protected]; mail it to 1717 SW Madison Street, Portland, OR 97205; or fax it to 503.200.1140. 

If emailing, for the safety of your information, the Department of Education requires that communication via email are encrypted by at least an AES-256-bit level, or by separately encrypting attachments that are password protected (with the password provided in a separate email - please see the directions below for steps on how to perform this option).